We are looking for an experienced Senior WordPress Developer to join our team at Salt Technologies. The successful candidate will have a strong background in WordPress development and a proven track record of delivering high-quality projects on time and on budget.
The Senior WordPress Developer will be responsible for the full lifecycle of WordPress development projects, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and deployment. In addition to strong technical skills, the ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving abilities, as well as the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Develop custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Integrate WordPress with third-party APIs and services
- Collaborate with team members to gather requirements and design solutions
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Test and debug WordPress sites and applications
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers
- Stay up-to-date with emerging WordPress technologies and best practices
- 5+ years of professional WordPress development experience
- Experience with WordPress custom plugin and theme development
- Knowledge of WordPress security best practices
- Experience with version control (e.g. Git)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (preferred)
If you are a skilled and passionate Senior WordPress Developer, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Salt Technologies.