Graphic designer having 0-2 years of experience
Experience: 6 Months – 2 years
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The role involves collecting work brief and understanding the needs before making design decisions.
- Create designs required for a variety of products and activities, such as:
Websites, Project related work, Advertising, Newspapers & magazine ads, Posters, Product packaging, Exhibitions and displays, Corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. newsletters etc.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Job responsibilities also involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
Typical Activities Involved:
- Work with Business Analyst on project work
- Estimating the time required to complete the work assigned
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to marketing team members
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills whenever required
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design applications such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Developing interactive design
- Should be a team player
|Knowledge Required||Photoshop, Illustrator, Able to visualize|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Baner , Pune|